(KRON/CNN) — Chipotle is offering a deal for Super Bowl weekend.
The Mexican restaurant chain and its delivery partner Postmates are offering free delivery of burritos and other Mexican favorites during the big game.
The offer will be valid in 40 cities where Postmates operates, including San Francisco.
Enter the code “Chipotlebowl” on the Postmates site or app to take advantage of the free delivery.
Chipotle has been struggling with its image after a series of food safety scares began to plague the company in 2015.
- SAN FRANCISCO DA TO DISMISS THOUSANDS OF MARIJUANA CASES
- 9 ARRESTED IN BAY AREA SCHEME TO STEAL LAPTOPS, SHIP TO VIETNAM
- MOTHER CHARGED AFTER BOY FOUND BURIED IN BACKYARD
- BABY FIGHTING FOR LIFE AFTER SIMPLE COLD TURNS INTO COMA
- RESTAURANT OWNER BUSTED AFTER CUSTOMER FINDS COCAINE IN ORDER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE