STUDIO CITY, Ca. (WISH) — A former Indiana Pacer is dead after crashing his car in California.
Rasual Butler,38, and his wife Leah Labelle died after losing control of their Range Rover early Wednesday morning, according to TMZ.
Officials believe speeding may have been a factor before the vehicle struck a parking meter and hit a wall before coming to a stop after flipping over.
His wife Labelle, previously appeared on American Idol and was signed to Epic Records.
Butler played one season for the Pacers in 2013-2014.
After being drafted by the Miami Heat, Butler went on to play for the Hornets, Clippers, Bulls, Raptors, Pacers, Wizards and Spurs.
- OLDEST OF SHACKLED SIBLINGS WENT TO COLLEGE, DIDN’T SEEK HELP
- VIDEO: OFFICER HIT BY CAR AT RICHMOND SIDESHOW
- VIDEO: TEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING INTERNET CHALLENGE
- MAN BUYS WINNING $1 MILLION LOTTERY TICKET IN SAN JOSE
- COURT: IMMIGRANT CHILDREN DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO FREE LAWYER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE