VALLEJO (KRON) — A woman is recovering after a vicious attack by a pit bull in Vallejo.
The images are graphic.
This happened on Jan. 19 on Broadway Street.
That’s when she says she was surprised by a pit bull.
The dog jumped up and bit both of her arms.
The victim stayed in the hospital three weeks and had to go back to the hospital on Wednesday night because of her injuries.
There is no word on if the pit bull’s owner has been contacted by police.
- SAN FRANCISCO DA TO DISMISS THOUSANDS OF MARIJUANA CASES
- 9 ARRESTED IN BAY AREA SCHEME TO STEAL LAPTOPS, SHIP TO VIETNAM
- MOTHER CHARGED AFTER BOY FOUND BURIED IN BACKYARD
- BABY FIGHTING FOR LIFE AFTER SIMPLE COLD TURNS INTO COMA
- RESTAURANT OWNER BUSTED AFTER CUSTOMER FINDS COCAINE IN ORDER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE