SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Gary Radnich answers viewers’ emails every Friday night with his wife, Alicia Radnich.
In this installment, Gary takes on these emails:
- Do you have a favorite Super Bowl? Mine was Joe Namath leading the New York Jets to a championship in 1969. Yes, I’m old. – Dan
- You would rather watch the Super Bowl at home? Why? – Angel
- You are wearing sunglasses, holding a broom, and with a dog by your side. I don’t get it? – Brian
- I heard you say Oklahoma’s Trae Young could be the next Steph Curry. Please! – Mark
- I’m new to the Bay Area, but I don’t get all the talk about your cars? I listen for sports. – Marshall
Follow Gary on Twitter @KRON4GRadnich.
- ICE RAIDS 77 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BUSINESSES
- POLICE: SUSPECT IN LA SCHOOL SHOOTING BELIEVED TO BE 12
- FLEEING CAR BREAK-IN SUSPECT HITS SF OFFICER WITH VEHICLE
- SFPD: DRUG DEALER HAD 223 BAGS OF HEROIN, METH, COCAINE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES OF FLU AFTER TESTING NEGATIVE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE