SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — Sonoma County has now reported its first flu death this season.
It’s reported there is at least a dozen severe cases of the flu in adults under 65, but until now, no deaths.
No details are being released yet about the victim.
County officials continue to urge people to get the vaccine.
Here are the current total of Bay Area flu deaths:
CONTRA COSTA- 7
SAN FRANCISCO- 0
- ICE RAIDS 77 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BUSINESSES
- POLICE: SUSPECT IN LA SCHOOL SHOOTING BELIEVED TO BE 12
- FLEEING CAR BREAK-IN SUSPECT HITS SF OFFICER WITH VEHICLE
- SFPD: DRUG DEALER HAD 223 BAGS OF HEROIN, METH, COCAINE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES OF FLU AFTER TESTING NEGATIVE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE