SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A first-of-its-kind clinic for African-Americans in San Francisco’s Hunters Point has been operating since the 1960s.
And it is currently undergoing renovations to preserve the center’s rich history.
As we celebrate Black History this month, KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun rediscovers the clinic’s hidden history, the efforts to turn it into a cultural landmark.
Watch the above video to see Haaziq’s full report.
- TWO DIE WHILE DIGGING FOR CLAMS AT BEACH
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO SEE YOSEMITE’S FIREWALL
- DUMP TRUCK LOSES BRAKeS SLAMS INTO CARS
- BABY FIGHTING FOR LIFE AFTER SIMPLE COLD TURNS INTO COMA
- RESTAURANT OWNER BUSTED AFTER CUSTOMER FINDS COCAINE IN ORDER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE