ALBANY (KRON) – The man who bought a winning $40 million lottery ticket in December in Albany has finally stepped forward to claim his prize.
Rexis de Guia bought the SuperLotto Plus ticket at the Albany Hill Mini Mart, located at 800 San Pablo Avenue, according to California Lottery officials.
The ticket matched all six numbers from the December 16th draw: 21, 17, 44, 4, 37, and the Mega number 17.
Guia says he is part of a group of five who will share the jackpot.
- SF RANKS 5TH IN WORLD’S WORST TRAFFIC CONGESTION
- 3 KILLED IN SEPARATE SAN JOSE SHOOTINGS
- MAN ALLEGEDLY PUT KITTEN IN FREEZER, THREW HER OFF BALCONY
- POLICE WARN OF CHILD PORN SENT THROUGH FACEBOOK
- TODDLER FOUND FROZEN TO DEATH ON PORCH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE