MILL VALLEY (KRON) — The Bay Area has long been known for being at the forefront of the environmental movement.
But despite being an epicenter for all things green, there are only a few places in the Bay Area where the earth-conscious can go to their final resting place without negatively impacting the planet.
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly has an in-depth look at one Mill Valley cemetery that is part of this growing movement.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
- SF RANKS 5TH IN WORLD’S WORST TRAFFIC CONGESTION
- 3 KILLED IN SEPARATE SAN JOSE SHOOTINGS
- MAN ALLEGEDLY PUT KITTEN IN FREEZER, THREW HER OFF BALCONY
- POLICE WARN OF CHILD PORN SENT THROUGH FACEBOOK
- TODDLER FOUND FROZEN TO DEATH ON PORCH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE