WATCH LIVE NEWSCAST HERE
SAN MATEO (KRON) — Cleanup and repairs are underway at the corner of El Camino Real and Norte Dame Avenue where a 24-inch water main burst on Thursday, flooding a nearby school, church, and a half-dozen homes.
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly reports the damage to the school’s gymnasium was extensive.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE