VALLEJO (KRON)–Nearly a thousand families in Vallejo dealt with brown water coming from their toilets and faucets on Sunday.
KRON4’s Ali Reid said there was a hiccup at the Swanzy Reservoir, which caused sediment to get into the water lines and push into a part of the system.
The discolored liquid had small debris particles floating around, and the city advised resident to eliminate water usage as much as possible.
The reservoir’s sensor gave a false read, sucking sediment from the bottom and into the system.
Crews worked through Sunday pumping clean water and flushing the impacted area.
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE