SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The Chinese New Year is fast approaching, and there have already been a number of celebrations in preparation for the big festivities.
KRON4’s Ali Reid visited San Francisco’s Chinatown to see how folks are preparing.
Watch the above video to see Ali’s full report.
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE