EMERYVILLE (KRON) — A man is in critical condition after a shooting near an Amtrak station in Emeryville Sunday night.
It happened just before 9:15 last night on 59th St. near Horton St.
The man shot was hospitalized with serious injuries.
His identity was not released.
Police say the gunman ran off and is still on the loose.
They do not have a description of the shooter.
- 5TH SUSPECT WANTED IN DEADLY NORTH BAY HOME INVASIONS
- ARMED SUSPECTS AT-LARGE AFTER FREMONT HOME INVASION
- ARRESTS MADE IN SUSPICIOUS DEATH NEAR UNION SQUARE
- SAN RAFAEL MAN GOES MISSING DAY HE WAS TO VISIT FIANCÉ
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE