SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — A mountain lion was spotted in San Mateo County on Tuesday afternoon.
It happened at around 2:30 p.m. near Crystal Springs reservoir.
The mountain lion was spotted about a mile and a half north of the Sawyer Camp trail entrance on Skyline Boulevard.
It didn’t seem aggressive, but officials were warning people to be alert while walking the trail.
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- POLICE IDENTIFY SUSPECTS IN BRUTAL LIVERMORE STABBING DEATH
- GOOD SAMARITAN TALKS ABOUT FINDING LIVERMORE STABBING VICTIM
- 10 STUDENTS ILL FROM UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE AT SF MIDDLE SCHOOL
- ENGINE FAILURE FORCES SF FLIGHT TO MAKE EMERGENCY LANDING
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE