(KRON/CNN) — Here’s some good news the day before Valentine’s Day.
Turns out chocolate is good for you!
One study says a little as a quarter of an ounce of chocolate a day may keep the heart doctor away–dark chocolate that is.
The German Institute of Human Nutrition says it could lower the risk of experiencing a heart attack or stroke.
As reported on Dine and Dish with Vicki Liviakis, another study says chocolate can help improve a person’s mood.
It is also a good antioxidant and helps with inflammation–but remember, moderation is key.
More on chocolate’s benefits: http://www.good4utah.com/news/health/benefits-of-dark-chocolate-on-your-heart/206376610
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- POLICE IDENTIFY SUSPECTS IN BRUTAL LIVERMORE STABBING DEATH
- GOOD SAMARITAN TALKS ABOUT FINDING LIVERMORE STABBING VICTIM
- 10 STUDENTS ILL FROM UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE AT SF MIDDLE SCHOOL
- ENGINE FAILURE FORCES SF FLIGHT TO MAKE EMERGENCY LANDING
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE