PALO ALTO (KRON) — Emergency personnel are investigating after a Stanford University Law School faculty member received an unknown white substance, according to officials.
Officials are currently running tests on the unknown substance.
While the Neukom Building has not been evacuated, members of the campus community are being asked to stay clear of the building out of an abundance of caution.
Check back for updates
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- POLICE IDENTIFY SUSPECTS IN BRUTAL LIVERMORE STABBING DEATH
- GOOD SAMARITAN TALKS ABOUT FINDING LIVERMORE STABBING VICTIM
- 10 STUDENTS ILL FROM UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE AT SF MIDDLE SCHOOL
- ENGINE FAILURE FORCES SF FLIGHT TO MAKE EMERGENCY LANDING
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE